• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So you want a cheap GL Deuce....

Bighurt

Load them on to your smart phone and iPad. Then you'll always have them to answer forum questions.
We aren't allowed cell phones, personal recording devices, or any transmitting devices at work. That includes laptops, iPods, iPads, cellular telephones, voice recorders, walk-mans, disc-mans, pagers, and anything deemed unnecessary.

I do have a few TM's on my machine at work, for break-time reading but I don't need much more than those for vehicles I own.

[thumbzup]

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We aren't allowed cell phones, personal recording devices, or any transmitting devices at work. That includes laptops, iPods, iPads, cellular telephones, voice recorders, walk-mans, disc-mans, pagers, and anything deemed unnecessary.

I do have a few TM's on my machine at work, for break-time reading but I don't need much more than those for vehicles I own.

[thumbzup]
Time for a TM tattoo.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Took some more pictures yesterday. It's hard to tell in the pics how bad it is but these will give you an idea.

All the bed mounting brackets on the drivers are sheared off. The cab support bracket is sheared and twisted.

The rear wheels don't really line up with the front wheel

As soon as I remove the bed, you will get a better idea of what the frame looks like.

I am trying to figure out what caused it. I have a good guess but I want to look into it furture.

I wonder why they ground off the Unit Number from the front and rear of the truck? You can see the grind marks under the fresh paint.

Since this an AirForce truck, CARNAC can't do his majic with the VIN number.

The unit numbers are typically ground off so the buyer is unable to determine the unit responsible for trying to drift a deuce and half.

I mean, you can drift in a deuce, but sometimes it doesn't work out.

I smell Air Farce cover up at the highest levels. If it had been carrying a nuke, it would have been a broken arrow. You could be sitting on some serious history here.

Or just a wrecked deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks