• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Socal early May Meet

Gripy

SoCal early JUNE Meet

My little cousin and aunt are coming to the US for a few weeks starting in early may. I was thinking about taking them up to our spot near barstow to show them american desert culture 8). It would be sometime early JUNE and probably middle of the week (wed-fri or sat).

Maybe a few of you guys would like to join us?

ETA: I have a the dates (6/14-6/16) I'll probably get there afternoon on friday

35.139213,-117.05533 make sure you have the coordinates in the proper format on your gps.

Last edited:

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a comment, it may be pretty hot out that way by June, high 90's easily, but you might catch a cooler spell. Wife and myself could not make the last meet but if we're open about that time, anything is possible. Maybe even a daytrip. Keep the post alive.

Gripy

This might be a bit late. But I'm doing the mojave road this weekend. Anybody want to join? Sadly anything larger than a 1 ton won't fit on the trail.

Gripy

http://www.mojave-road.com/ I'll be taking my m1008 and my brother will have a wrangler. We'll meet up near the start of the trail friday early afternoon.

ETA: we will meet on mile 1.3 of the trail. gps coord: N35deg 2.77' W114deg 38.42' Also 35.046072, -114.640570

Last edited:

Gripy

Alright, so I have pics up on facebook if any of you want to be friend and look at them and post them up here (there are about 300 pics)

So, I'm heading out to the regular Barstow spot (35.139213,-117.05533) next weekend (6/14-6/16) I'll be there with my little cousin

Last edited:

Blendmaster2002

Gripy, I have watched your thread, wont be able to come out guys, too much stuff going on right now, I wanted to get the SoCal summer meet up and going for the San Bernardino mountains But I don’t know if I will get a chance to do that either, we shall see.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks