• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal Nov 2, 2013 Saturday Trail Run in the San Bernardino mountains

Blendmaster2002

Fastnova I am still posting, site timed me out, while I am eating and adding photos grrr....
ok more pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bobfj40

Karen and I got a 5 ton. We met you in the parking lot before the trail run a few weeks ago.
The truck wont start so I am going to bleed out the fuel line and if that doesn't work I was wondering if you knew any one on here that would charge a fair price for transporting a 5 ton from Fontana to Hesperia (about 40 miles). Thanks for you help and hope to see you out in the dirt sooner than later.

Bob and Karen
951 285 3582

Awesome Bob, i just heard from Ed you will be stopping by the shop soon looking forward to chat some more with you, you need to post some picture of your new family member.
So leo4x4 you did sell your 2 1/2 if we come across any good deals on 5 tons i will be sure to let you know.

Bobfj40

Rob I dont know where the shop is and I looked thru your post and could not find it. Shoot me a pm or post on here so I can stop by. I will put up some pics when I take some. Thanks.

Bobfj40

A big thanks to Rob and everyone over at Those Military Guys. I got the truck home to Hesperia yesterday after we recovered it and moved it to my works yard the week before. Killed the alternator on my way to work because of the dead batteries. 2 new batteries, some locking door handles and I was on my way. Thanks again to Those Military Guys for making it a easy pickup.IMG795.jpg