• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SOCAL Rally for those who couldn't make the first one

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm heading out in the afternoon.
I can PM you my cell# if you want to convoy with us on Friday. I will be leaving my house around 3pm then meeting up with Prospector in Hesperia to convoy up to the location.

Last edited:

Nick

WEll, Ive been having a bit of the doldrums lately. Got pretty frustrated and haven't worked on my Power Wagon in over a month. Not gonna be ready for this weekend. Still hafta find out what is causing a death shimmy in the front axle after installing a disc brake conversion. Hope to be back in the mood to work on it after this shift, I start a month of vacation tomorrow. If not, its gonna be a long vacation.

Hope to make the next rally and meet some of you guys.

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Yea we all didn't like the wind but it made for a adventure and it was a great time with alot of great people if you haven't been to one of these rallys your missing out can't wait to see all the pictures so come on everyone start posting those pictures

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks