• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal....who needs tires? I'm going to get some this week...

czechsix

9.00x20's, 11.00x20's, 14.00x20's, etc. 12.5x20 XL are spotty, but sometimes I find them.

Let me know if you're looking for something - I'll get prices.

Personally, I'm going there to get some 11.00x20 XL's.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Where are you going to get them? I have been kicking the idea around for a while, I have the goodyear 11 x 20's street tread that I cant stand the sight of, I need some meats on my truck.

czechsix

I get them all over the place - I live in North County San Diego, and when I go on my hunt I usually wind up at the mexican border, or thereabouts. If I find enough of these Michelins - and I doubt I will, I'll be selling my 9.00x20 NDCC's. I expect it'll take six months or so before I'll find 10 of the Michelins, and quite possibly longer.

Over the years I've been doing this I've found a few places that have higher percentages of the tires I'm looking for, but they're still tough to get.

louism99

Could you see if they a have a pair of 9x20 NDT for the front end , mounted would be nice ( haven't changed a tire yet) but umounted would be more in my price range.
thanks for thinking of us deucers in your travels :)

czechsix

OK guys, here's the skinny.

I found four 11.00x20 XL's (but I need them...and eight more for that matter), no 12.5x20's, no 9.00x16 XL's (but I might be talked into selling a couple of mine - they're 90% at the least, with some being new, still with the mold tits on them), 11.00x20's I can get plenty, 14.5x20's I can get too.

Louism99 - once I get a full set of at least 12 of the 11.00x20 Michelins, I'll be selling all of the presently mounted 9.00x20's that are on my truck now. I'll have to dig out in the shop, but I might actually have a couple of new 9.00x20's out there now, which I'd sell to you, since I'm going to bigger rubber.

czechsix

Polverone said:
czechsix,

I'd be interested in at least 2 of the 9.00X20 NDT's (newer ones for my front axle) as my two front ones are beginning to weather check.
I'll keep you in mind - as I said, swapping all the way over to the XL's will take a while. When I've got them off, I'll post a heads up on this board and PM whoever was interested.

Thanks!

louism99

czechsix said:
OK guys, here's the skinny.

I'll have to dig out in the shop, but I might actually have a couple of new 9.00x20's out there now, which I'd sell to you, since I'm going to bigger rubber.
Ok that be great no rush, i got some spare tires with my deuce, that i need to clean up and mount, don't want to take her out on major highways with the rubber that's on the truck now, but new is always best on the front.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks