• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCali members...who takes their HMMWV off-road?

Sparo2

Are there any SoCal members that have taken their HMMWV on some trails? My HMMWV should be done soon and I sure wouldn't mind getting together with other HMMWV owners and conquer some trails.

NovacaineFix

The trails there can go from mild to somewhat extreme, so yes the buddy system helps out.

I got stuck in a small ditch, basically because my pintle high centered me in my CUCV, luckily I had a couple of deuces with me to bail me out
Nice area, and well traveled, so even if you were to get stuck , you're never too far from people.

Some pics of that area.
Like I say, plenty of area to roam, flat to steep incline to canyon and gully, a good variety.
Plus a HMMWV in the mix for you

The pics don't do it justice, the 3rd pic, was way more scary than it looks in the pic
20160430_124731.jpg20160430_124740.jpg20160430_125513.jpg20160430_130920.jpg20160430_133607.jpg

NovacaineFix

There should be a Spring meet coming up for either Barstow area or Big Bear, I forget which one comes up 1st. Look out for a thread titled SoCal Spring Rally by either Blendmaster2002 or FastNova.

I sent you a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks