• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soccer moms LOOK OUT!!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I totally embarrassed my daughter a couple years back when I dropped her off at school in the deuce. Most of her friends, though, were staring agape at the sight of an army truck in the school parking lot, like "WOW, IS THAT YOUR DAD'S TRUCK?!?"

crazywelder72

lol.. my girls are 7 & 11. They both love it and are proud that their dad is a screwball. I have taken them to school in it also... Its funny when you roll up in the culdesac and the "parking lot safety moms" that open the car doors to let your kids out are like :shock: wtf i am supposed to do with this? :razz:

robert c neth

Banned
my kids took mine to the prom and half thier class with them,also hauled the basket ball and foot ball teams .gives the kids stories to tell thier kids.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems like a win-win to me. You get to drive the truck and your daughters get to impress their friends.

:)

skinnedknuckles

Thats going to make some good memories.:-D They will remember that for the rest of their lives. Back when the girlfriends son was going to drivers education class I would take him to class in the bobbed deuce and all the kids would be like Wow all we get to drive is our parents cars and you get to drive in that big green truck :drool: He always liked the attention he would get

Paul

67_C-30

I picked up my kids from daycare for the first time yesterday and my 5 yr old son was telling another kid "My dad's army truck is "awesomer" than your dad's big truck!" (The kid's dad drives a rollback to pick up his son up sometimes). His teacher said he had been talking about it all day long. She said he told her that the "Deuce" was so big that the War Wagon (what he calls my M1009) would fit in the back of it. Like father, like son I guess!;)

Heavysteven

Just my thoughts but I bought my wife a minivan last year and it's been a great car. It's just like that Sienna in your first picture but in black. It's a real good family and stuff mover.

Have you tried racing a Prius at a red light. That's some fun, when I did it last I kept till I had to shift to second.

joshs1ofakindxj

I bought a house and I'm closing next week. I can't wait to move in on the first day with my military vehicles and everything. I'm sure there will be some gawkers, maybe even a fender bender.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks