• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

soem crusing and playing video

maritimer

new video of my m1009 cruising and playing in the field

well i finally got soem, time to get some cruising and playing video so for those waiting on hearing the cherry bombs at sustained rpm here ya go. PS i seem to have had an accident with a tree and now need a grill, driver side plastic headlight trim, and driverside turn signal housing* the one below the headlight anyone got extras they wanna send me as a xmas gift ? lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXIZ-T50nEM[/media]

Last edited:

pc3nmcb

Great video, I imagine your girlfriend got a little chilly. Sucks about the damage, but we all know you play you pay. Besides looked like alot of fun.

Last edited:

maritimer

yeah the damage is just plastic work no serious damage as long as i get the turn/marker houseing fixed before the rcmp notice it its all good lol, yeah she was bundled up pretty good , but i got told next video shes drivign and i am doing the camera work lol which is fine by me gotta love a woman who dont mind playing with the beast

actully you ceen see i nthe vid where i busted it , thought i might of punched the rad and even looked like it in the vid when i backed off the tree branch but thankfully it was just the plastic lol,

AJMBLAZER

If you have any trouble finding the grill parts lemme know. I found where to get them fairly cheap in the States this summer. $18 US for the correct "2 headlight" grill instead of $45+.

Damn, can't play the video. Have to do it tonight at home.

AJMBLAZER

Cool. Surprised a bit by the "snapiness" but it sounds good. Have to have the wife film it coming by or something in the spring.

jag7720

Do you like the sound inside the cab? Is there much difference at cruising speed from the original mufflers?

I have been thinking about them as a cheap/quick replacement... mine have to be original and clogged.

maritimer

there is a noticeable difference in comparisoon to the stock mufflers, the sound isnt to bad for me as i am half deaf from years of shooting big guns with little to no ear protection, as well as alot of time around heavy equipment. but you will notice that you cannot hear anyone behind you * rear seats* at medium to full throttle at idle you can hold a conversation as you get higher up the rpm range you have to raise your voice and listen closly. with some sound dampening and bedlining the floor area you will probebly not find it that bad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks