• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft top bow & fuel tank screen?

harleyrkc

Anyone know where I can find a single wire bow for my soft top and a replacement screen for my fuel tank? I'm missing the bow and my screen is split. I've had no luck with either.

harleyrkc

Sorry, it wasn't intended as a want ad. I didn't realize asking if anyone knew where to purchase something would be interpreted as a want ad. BTW neither are for sale in the classifieds.

tm america

i don't think there were any listings in the classifieds.. i believe saturn surplus has the screen for the fuel tank.. i can get you a set of the bows .. my local military surplus store has several sets... i will check price on them this weekend when i'm there....but i'm sure there is someone on the site that has both on hand

harleyrkc

i don't think there were any listings in the classifieds.. i believe saturn surplus has the screen for the fuel tank.. i can get you a set of the bows .. my local military surplus store has several sets... i will check price on them this weekend when i'm there....but i'm sure there is someone on the site that has both on hand

Thanks tm america, thats what I was looking for. I'll give Saturn a call tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks