• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

soft top for M35a2??

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Tan, camo, green...canvas, vinyl?

You may want to check the classifieds. I know clinto has a some for sale and I got one off of him.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RDUKW (camo) or CLINTOGF (tan) are probably the cheapest. Check GMA Cover Corp. for comparison prices to see how much you are saving. If you want solid green, GMA is probably your best bet.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No need to buy direct from the manufacturer if they are cheaper elsewhere for the same stuff.

By the way, LEX_ORDO...Go Islanders!!! (or are you a Rangers fan...or not a hockey fan at all?) I used to live in Bethpage.

airmech3839

I got my 3 color at GMA and got it in 3 days....They have a good price...not as cheap as clintogf but if you are uneasy about rattle canning your 3 color onto the tan then it is a hassle free way. Just my 2 pesos and the shipping is the same for either...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have bought more cab tops and cargo covers from GMA than I want to admit. However, I have done that when I could not find the same stuff elsewhere. If a cab top is vinyl and NOS, it is as good as the stuff that GMA sells. Now, you have a point about the tan...if he wants camo or green, tan is not the route he should take. In fact, if he wants green, as I stated above, he almost certainly has to go through GMA. The camo tops are around and Randy Emr sounds like he has some. Randy is an honorable man...someone that I have dealt with previously.

airmech3839

When I got mine I had nobody selling the camo....I was suggested to buy the tan and rattle can it... however I do not have any faith in my graffiti abilities!! and at 4.50 a can for paint I just bit the bullet...I am happy and am not regreting the decision!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The prices have gone up substantially since then. The cheapest price I remember was around $169. Now, they get around $208 delivered...I am going on memory...a simple call or check of their website will confirm this. I know they no longer sell tops as cheaply as $140.

tm america

i know prices have gone up on everything but i would bet they still have the best deal i got mine super fast and was really happy with the quality but it doesnt hurt to price shop

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Best deal...how is that possible on a tan top, for example, with CLINTOGF's selling for $125. The same top goes for $75 more from GMA.

airmech3839

Thats a fair price for slightly used or new. I got my GMA for 192 delivered. they have them listed at 171 and 12 shipping plus tax. But if you can find what you want cheaper elsewhere I say grab it....the locals here wanted more than GMA for a used one and another 150 for new....I needed the top fast and didnt mind the price they had at GMA. It is a fair price if you are having problems finding or getting one the way you want. The tan ones are the same only tan and you can paint them as long as you go easy on the thickness of the paint.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks