• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

soft top parts

jeepzilla47

i tried searching, but i don't even know what the parts are called. on my soft top, the little 1/2 turn retainers over the doors are shot. as in will not hold. i can install the soft top, and in 3 miles top is starting to separate from frame.

where can i get some replacements?

goldneagle

i tried searching, but i don't even know what the parts are called. on my soft top, the little 1/2 turn retainers over the doors are shot. as in will not hold. i can install the soft top, and in 3 miles top is starting to separate from frame.

where can i get some replacements?
[h=1]Cab Top Turn Button Fastener, All 2.5 and 5 Ton Trucks, 583244 / 91-XX-783157-2G[/h]
Available at Erik's Military and Industrial Surplus. $1.35 each.

Godspeed131

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey I’m reviving this topic. I am in need of a full replacement set of quarter turns for my deuce. Eriks has been out of stock for a while now and only place I’ve found is Oshkosh and total shipped price would be 52 dollars. That just seems a little steep to me or I’m just a cheap a##. Just curious to wether that is the only option or if there is a cheaper route that I’ve not thought of or am aware of. Thanks in advanced. Also placed a want add in the classifieds.