• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

soft top red dot A/C compressor bracket

Star Auto Electric

I am trying to install a red dot compressor on a h1 soft top with the 6.2 d engine and i need some visual ideas of how to mount my vbelt compressor without interfeering with the breather hose. any help would be greatly appreciated.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some A/C mounts that came with my Hmmwv kits I installed in the M939's. I did not use the mounts in the kit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Markr

I live over in Mesa Arizona I'm looking for one of those 5 Groove pulleys. If you have one left cuz you give me a call 482-228-2096. My name is Mark. Thank you

Markr

Hopefully I'm not replying to the same person. I'm looking for that V groove pulley if you still have one. My name is Mark. My phone number is 480-228-2096. Thank you I live in Mesa Arizona

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully I'm not replying to the same person. I'm looking for that V groove pulley if you still have one. My name is Mark. My phone number is 480-228-2096. Thank you I live in Mesa Arizona
Markr, I still have the pulley and mount in the photo, if you are interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks