• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft top to Hartdtop Windshield?

jake-cutter

Starting my conversion from a soft top to a slantback and was wondering about the electrical connections for the wiper motor. Are there double male Packard connectors that are used instead of the contact plates on the soft top windshield frame?

Action

you can just use what is already there unless you want to buy more stuff. i think it uses a different wiper harness but dont remember.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The harness for the hard top has packard connectors on it that plug direct into the body harness....I never use the contact type OEM connector anymore....I don't put my windshield down anyway. It's much more reliable then OEM set up.

jake-cutter

The harness for the hard top has packard connectors on it that plug direct into the body harness....I never use the contact type OEM connector anymore....I don't put my windshield down anyway. It's much more reliable then OEM set up.
I completely missed that and was over thinking it. Since I am new to Packard connections, which harness is for the Hardtop 12339347-1 or 12339347-2?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks