• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sold a M35a2 a few weeks ago

BikerBi11

well, I think you made him a great deal on that. I wished somone would offer me a truck like that for the price you gave him. I will get one... just waiting for the rite deal.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've sold stuff before only to have the buyer just resell it for profit. I don't sweat it as long as a got what I wanted when I sold it. I've even sold stuff to dealers that I knew what they were going to do with it before I sold it.

With that being said, the guy does sound like a goofball. He'll probably find a sucker to sell it to.

KsM715

:ditto: You got out of it what you wanted. What do you care if he make some money on it. you got it for $900 and sold it for $2500. Did you put $1600 in it before you put it up for sale?

I dont think $4500 is that bad for a truck like that with a title.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
his mark up is way less than your almost 200% . Why do you care what he does with it?

monkeythumbs

I'm not upset he's selling it to make a profit , I put a fair price on it, got what I wanted for it He saw the ad on Craigslist and gave me what I was asking. I only started this thread so people who don't freguent Craigslist ( Ohio area ) could get a laugh out of the ad. With time and parts in it, I priced it fair, in my opinion. If I read that ad, I won't buy from him, , it was interesting to see members responses.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not upset he's selling it to make a profit , I put a fair price on it, got what I wanted for it He saw the ad on Craigslist and gave me what I was asking. I only started this thread so people who don't freguent Craigslist ( Ohio area ) could get a laugh out of the ad. With time and parts in it, I priced it fair, in my opinion. If I read that ad, I won't buy from him, , it was interesting to see members responses.

You have a good atitude, and that in itself pays dividends every day. Nice to have people of your caliber on the board.