• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sold the HMMWV

jwaller

It pains me to do it but I sold my HMMWV today. The money will go to pay for things I need to pay for.

It's going to a local company that is doing R&D for uncle sam to develop a new combat wheel and tire so I know it's going to a good cause.

:cry::cry::cry:

Once things get normalized again I'll have another but this one is gone.

jwaller

There can't be too many shots of HMMWV's parked nose to tail with a Typhoon. Sorry that you had to let it go.
nope. not at all but when you have 10 or so of them sitting around it happened all the time.

I sold it to a really nice group of guys very close to home and there is a pretty good chance I'll be getting it back soon.

jwaller

I am sorry to hear that you had to sell your HMMWV. Great photos, thanks for sharing> I really like the soft slant back top, where did you get it?
it came with the truck when I bought it. I did like it but never saw another one. I should be getting this thing back in about a year if everything goes to plan.