• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

some 5 tons at work

saddamsnightmare

September 25th, 2013

Chess:

Ever considered tracking down either a MB Zetros or a Tatra if most of that work is being done off road? They might take the soft terrain better then the 5 or 10 tons.

chess

September 25th, 2013

Chess:

Ever considered tracking down either a MB Zetros or a Tatra if most of that work is being done off road? They might take the soft terrain better then the 5 or 10 tons.
I don't even know what those are. I love 5 tons because their cheaper. Cheaper to run. And are very easily turned into a water truck. And parts are easily found.

dezert ratt

I notice a lot of 800 series 5 tons on big construction jobs. There's a job going close to my home, and they are running about 10 or so older 800 series with the vintage sheet metal still on.

twrecks

Chess I really need some info on those cab swaps, especially yours with the international cab since those are plentiful. Check your PMs. If nothing else maybe put me in touch with the guy that built them for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks