• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some Gun Truck Pics

bottleworks

Re: RE: Some Gun Truck Pics

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
God bless our Soldiers and keep supporting them when some dummy has an I hate Bush sticker let them know we are keeping them safe.
Just because someone dislikes the president, does NOT mean they don't support the troops! Completely, completely, completely, two different things! I have yet to ever see any sticker that says "I don't support the troops".

nate_o23, thanks for the pictures. Keep up the good work and stay safe! :D

BKinzey

The politicos spout it as if it is a badge of honor "I support the Troops. I support the Troops." I have yet to run into anyone who doesn't. Now if you want to talk about how it's being managed and used as a political football.....

jkelly66

Re: RE: Some Gun Truck Pics

bottleworks said:
ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
God bless our Soldiers and keep supporting them when some dummy has an I hate Bush sticker let them know we are keeping them safe.
Just because someone dislikes the president, does NOT mean they don't support the troops! Completely, completely, completely, two different things! I have yet to ever see any sticker that says "I don't support the troops".

nate_o23, thanks for the pictures. Keep up the good work and stay safe! :D
Gee man take a chill pill

nate_o23

Those are the original M1114 doors, there have been 3 changes to the doors since then that I know of so that must be an older picture.

JAsher45

Those doors in the picture are the current frag 5 door. there has been talk about a new door design agian but honestly the truck cannot take anymore weight. i have two of my guys working at the shops with kbr putting these kits on 1114's things are a lil interesting with 650 pound doors and a turret shield that is so heavy it has to be turned by electric motor... that is alot better then the frag 4 turret with the worm gear hand crank to move it

nate_o23

The pics I posted are the FRAG5s but I was talking about the one in JIMKs post. Those are the original doors. I agree with you though about the weight of the FRAG5s they are riduculus heavy! Pain in the butt shutting the door if your on an incline!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks