• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some of M900 Series Brush Truck builds

BrushMaster Builder

LOL. The front turret with 300GPm and 110 psi would sure do the zombies some damage. There is video on our Youtube site of a Department in Devine, Texas pushing down trees (little ones albeit). Is it legal to post our youtube site on here? Sorry, I'm a newbie...

Danger Ranger

Yup, videos are ok. They don't normally have anything to do with auctions, so your good. Bring on the video footage!

Great work btw. B2 looks sick. Keep the pics, vids, and info coming.

BrushMaster Builder

Video Footage

Sorry guys. I tried to upload a video here but it keeps failing. Probably due to file size. You can see live footage of these trucks at youtube channel which is ARICE50 or just type in Kyrish Brushmaster in the video search field on youtube.

MRFD715

1850 gal. Almost 8 tons just in water. What does all the gear weigh on top of the water weight? Have you used it off road yet? I'm curious how she performs with that much weight, and how it holds up over time. Military trucks are definitely underrated.

There are lots of good threads on brush trucks of all types, but I don't recall reading about expected service life. How long do departments keep surplus trucks in service?
We just got rid of a 1968 5-ton last year. There are plenty of trucks older than that still in service around here.

Scarecrow1

It is always good to see a real pro at work ..... Super clean and superb design ..... Like the man said GREEN would be better EXCEPT the safety green thats even worse...... :)

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would sure like to help you with some VERY Knowledgeable suggestions but I cant come up with any, those trucks are top shelf ALL THE WAY!!! Beautiful fabrication work, since you have all the experience of what your looking for in a truck I am going to say everything is laid out exactly as you wanted, WOW Beautiful work to say the least! Thanks for sharing!
KK

BrushMaster Builder

Many thanks guys for all the compliments. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. Was out of the office yesterday and last night. To answe a couple of the questions:

1. The headlights work fabulous. We set the height the front bumper to not impede the headlights. Of course, if you notice, the headlights are not in their original spot, we moved them up from their original location. Also, we're running, on that Truck, the same LED headlight being ran on new production tactical wheeled vehicles and MRAP.....and dang are they BRIGHT. At night, driving down the road, everyone will "flash" you thinking you're running high beams.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks