• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some photos from a 1990 mv show in Indiana

Ferretboy

It looks like i shot about 2 or 3 rolls of film that day....yes film....35mm...in those days there were no digital cameras.....digging out old old photos, hope you all like them....i dont say much but a photo is worth a thousand words....take care.

joeblack5

Very Nice,

My story with an M4.

When I was a kid around 1973 we spend vacation time in Zoutelande and Westkappelle in the Netherlands. There was a Sherman M4 on the dike as a war monument. On one of my walk exploration adventures with my small French bulldog, Sjellie ran under the tank and disappeared. As a kid a freaked and crawled under the tank myself. The escape hatch , I assume was out and so I crawled in and found Sjellie. We both spend time exploring for a while and for some years after that it was one of our secret entrance since the rest of the access was welded shut.

Nice story about from the commander of this tank Corp. Himsworth, youngest tank commander at 21 yrs old.
translate the link into english after you open the link .. click on "Taal" in the top line of the article on the right side

or better this translated link in English.

Johan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks