• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some pics of my Deuce

panzerjunky

Hello again
I am going to try to post some pics of my Deuce as they were sent to me by the fella I bought it from.
Thanks Jerry

Attachments

panzerjunky

Deuce Pics

Thanks for the thumbs up guys[
I am very happy with it it is a lot cleaner than I expected motor looks almost new no rust . The paint isn't bad just looks like a 5 year old did it lots of runs ect. but i'm not complaining. I guess from the plates on the engine it was overhauled at toledo in 88.

Thanks Again
Jerry:-D

panzerjunky

Dont think so big mike

very sweet looking ride....oh, what I'd do to be back in Cali...:(
Calli is beautiful but it just aint the same place it was 20 years ago. We cant have our guns, I live in San Diego so Can't fly our Mod Rockets , mod airplanes, can't have a beer on the beach No campfires in most places They are closing most of the land we used to off road on they are talking about heavy restrictions on fishing from san diego to point conception Forget hunting most public land is now ringed by private property and of course the prop owners are tree hugging anti hunters. I need a class B license to drive my deuce and last week we got a packet in the mail from the city with little yellow tickets in it so if we see our neighbors watering their laws on the wrong day or wasting any water ( based on or opinion of waste) we are supposed to give them the above noted ticket and then report them to the authority's for a heavy fine. All mine went into the trash. Now they want to turn neighbors aginst each other. I got hammered the other day for useing my pressure washer to clean the bottom of my Deuce no fine just a pain in the ass. But....... It is almost always 70 Degrees and sunny I guess you have to take the good with the bad it just seams everything I like doing is getting restricted or banned no wonder kids are in trouble all the time they cant do anything. Sorry for the rant
Take care
Jerry

omega231

Calli is beautiful but it just aint the same place it was 20 years ago. We cant have our guns, I live in San Diego so Can't fly our Mod Rockets , mod airplanes, can't have a beer on the beach No campfires in most places They are closing most of the land we used to off road on they are talking about heavy restrictions on fishing from san diego to point conception Forget hunting most public land is now ringed by private property and of course the prop owners are tree hugging anti hunters. I need a class B license to drive my deuce and last week we got a packet in the mail from the city with little yellow tickets in it so if we see our neighbors watering their laws on the wrong day or wasting any water ( based on or opinion of waste) we are supposed to give them the above noted ticket and then report them to the authority's for a heavy fine. All mine went into the trash. Now they want to turn neighbors aginst each other. I got hammered the other day for useing my pressure washer to clean the bottom of my Deuce no fine just a pain in the ass. But....... It is almost always 70 Degrees and sunny I guess you have to take the good with the bad it just seams everything I like doing is getting restricted or banned no wonder kids are in trouble all the time they cant do anything. Sorry for the rant
Take care
Jerry
you should move east mate. here in bama you can have you guns, fly your mod rockets and planes, can drink a beer just about anywhere. if you find a muddy trail here feel free to blaze it. since this state cators to the outdoorsmen, the restrictions are limited. if you choose not to live in a high end subdivision you wont usually have a problem with your neighbors. mine dont seem to mind the three deuces parked in front of the house dripping oil on the street. most people say "nice truck" or "what do you do with that thing" when they see it. having a big truck is the norm here so youd fit right in:-D

jeep-Jeep

well I would say move but we already have too many Californians here in Texas but they all act like California is the best place to live ? wonder why they moved anyway !!!
By the way nice truck and glad to meet someone from California that is still there:p

panzerjunky

Hey omega 231

you should move east mate. here in bama you can have you guns, fly your mod rockets and planes, can drink a beer just about anywhere. if you find a muddy trail here feel free to blaze it. since this state cators to the outdoorsmen, the restrictions are limited. if you choose not to live in a high end subdivision you wont usually have a problem with your neighbors. mine dont seem to mind the three deuces parked in front of the house dripping oil on the street. most people say "nice truck" or "what do you do with that thing" when they see it. having a big truck is the norm here so youd fit right in:-D
God sounds like heaven to me
But I have worked hard to build a business here and it would be hard to move but I tell ya if this economy keeps up li:-Dke this we might be neighbors.
Take care
Jerry

panzerjunky

Hey Jeep Jeep

well I would say move but we already have too many Californians here in Texas but they all act like California is the best place to live ? wonder why they moved anyway !!!
By the way nice truck and glad to meet someone from California that is still there:p
I am a country boy at heart and you are 100% correct we have people move out all the time just to come back because there aint a starbucks on every corner. Or you people talk funny.
Take care
Jerry

omega231

i can tell you that most people here in Huntsville would ask you what you are talking about if you brought up the recession. you cannot tell that there is one when your here. the housing market is steady. gotta a buddy in the electrical business, says that the crews with the company he works for are booked solid on new construction. Since everything here revolves around the missle defence and aerospace industry the economy her stays very stable. i wonder why, when Yahoo! posts that "Best Cities To Weather A Recession In."
that Huntsville never pops up.

panzerjunky

Your right Bad-carp

Nice truck, Cali is great as long as we don't give up...keep fighting the good fight!
Your right bro but is seams we are loosing more ground than we are gaining as of late not to sound like such a bummer but its just not the same country I fought for.
Thanks Jerry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks