• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some pics of my growing motor pool

Tascabe

And my favorite gets a close up ;)

And then this weekend the UAZ had a brushguard installed

It definately makes the UAZ look better.

Cannot figure out how to use the IMG code on this forum to make these show pics instead of links:(

Marines42

Excellent pictures! We have the same disease. I started with one Daimler Ferret a year ago. Now I have 2 Ferrets, an M38, a Humber Pig, and a Studebaker Weasel. I have a Russian friend who is trying to locate a UAZ. Where did you find yours? What are they going for?

54reo

Cannot figure out how to use the IMG code on this forum to make these show pics instead of links:(
The fleet is looking good! Those two M35A2's are really nice trucks in person, especially for straight from GL.

Just attach the pics, it is an option in the tool bar of the reply box.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks