• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some pics of the trucks is my family

84cucv

First one is my 84 CUCV M1009. then a shot of four. two m1009s 24k and 5k on them. then a M1028 with 20k, 4k on new 6.2. my dads M1031 with 24k on it.

84cucv

RE: Some pics of the truck is my family

OK i thought i put pic up, guess i did it wrong. you can only put one up at a time??

84cucv

Does it resze them for you or not? thanks for the help mike

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

You need to resize. 640X480 please. You can attach up to 10 pics

Armada

They look great! I don't see any rust at all! lol
They are camo'd so well, how do you know where you parked them? :)
Sorry, couldn't resist.

84cucv

OK i will resize a few. armada, i can never tell where they are!! thanks

Elwenil

Use a photo editing program, the same one you used to re-size should work, and when you are done with the pic, click "File", then "Save As" and below where you type in the file name there should be a drop down menu that will list several file formats. You want the one labeled JPEG or .jpg.

poppop

It took me awhile to get the picture thing down to. Also on my computer I have to do custom resize and specifi 635 by 475 for it to work.

Armada

Looks good. Where did they come from, private individual? Is that a weight class number painted on the passenger door of a 1009? I've never seen that on a cucv door before.

84cucv

I have never seen one there brfor either. Came from fort drum NY. thanks i will check the tips and trick forum

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks