• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some Setting Adjustments needed...

mangus580

Here is the deal, since I know there is going to be a ton of problems....

email me... support at steelsoldiers dot com

Please.... do not PM me, do not post... EMAIL me at the support address.

Hopefully in a day or so, I can get a ticket system up and running, but lets start with that.

Screenshots are always nice to have......

Also..... You WILL need to clean your PM box.... when I finally got them, it pulled all PMs for your account forever!

I noticed all the PMs forever, except the ones I had saved. Are those gone, I guess?
:roll: yanno... I hadnt noticed that one!

Good news is... they are still there on the old site... I would get the info out of them.

Reputation.... kinda like a 'feedback' rating

In order for you to have the 'advanced' Post editor, and to receive PM's, follow my images below please.

Due to a corrupt table, I had to clear the table that contains your 'Location'

I am not sure when, but it should trigger you to put it back in (most likely when you sign out and back in)

To do so early, Follow this link

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Thanks

Suggested reading in the FAQ's....

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_user_profile

For basic forum operation, I would suggest using the FAQ link at the top please....

More info on "rep power" please...I'm seein guys with only 2 posts with more rep power than those with several hundred...Tell me what does it all mean??? Detailed please...COOPIE OUT

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
A ha!!!!

Thanks Mangus!

sgtrisk

Great job Mangus. I know how hard this stuff is, especially when pulling an all-nighter.

FWIW, I like the vertical list of "who's-online" also. Perhaps a scroll box?