• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

some stuff i pulled out for sale

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

Here is some stuff i managed to sort out so far and offer for sale:

Everything is NEW unless otherwise noted:

m35 in tank fuel pumps in sealed boxes (2 available)...... $325ea

m35 canvas cab tops.......... $200ea

m35 upper radiator hoses............ $7.50ea

9.00x20 tires, T/O, 80% or better tread (about 90 available)............$45ea or $375 for a set of ten

m35 D series diesel motor, complete from fan to clutch, in transit container............. $3500

#1251 bulbs.................... $10 for a pkg of 10

#1683 bulbs.................... $10 for a pkg of 10

#1829 bulbs.................... $3 for a pkg of 2

M series aluminum housing taillights (late style)......... $75/pr

Marker lights (red or amber), with gasket thingy and bulb....... $5 ea

canvas cargo cover kits (canvas, bows, uprights, hardware, etc).......$600

wiring harnesses............$100

cold weather bras (i think they are NOS but they are not in packaging so i am selling as t/o-- but in real nice shape)..........$25

Shipping not included-- I will not ship the tires, motor, or cargo top kits (though i have forklift capability to load them into a truck if arranged/needed).............I plan to be at the Jim Thorpe PA, Dover/Riverdale NJ, Churchville MD, Weare NH, and Gilbert PA shows in the coming months and can possibly deliver some of the larger items to the shows (email for details)................

All parts located in central NJ.........

If interested, email me directly........ akkibono@aol.com .........

thanks

Ziggy

PS.....if i am way of base with some of these things, please let me know....... :p

OD_Coyote

I would like (1) winter cover AKA deuce bra, (2) red marker lights and (4) amber marker lights if you still have some left.

Thanks,
C.D. Hunter

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Add my name to the list of 'deuce bra' aka winter cover...

Any info on if you have any spare fuel tanks?? I saw the NOS fuel pumps for $325. But didn't see any info on fuel tanks... let me know... jim