• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Somebody buy this !

HardCorps79

Looks like they found that in the props warehouse from the "Road Warrior" movie. D***. Now you posted it and everyone will bid it up too high. My post-apocalyptic secret-weapon plans are shot...;-)

Snarky

Was it a smashed CUCV that they wrote off? They built it into something that looks like you could shoot tank rounds at and it would laugh.... Although the driver might not.

It also looks stackable...

ABN173

fine then ill remove it.

I'm not a MOD but I think you were good, the rule links to active auctions says unless unique/unusual.

This one is definitely that! Quoted from rules link:
Auction Postings: Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• No frivolous auction posting. This means don’t post GL/GSA auction information and photos that could be easily found with a quick search online. Very unusual or interesting items may be shared in the appropriate forums.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
C'mon folks, its a purpose built vehicle, not alot different than tactical vehicles.

gunboy1656

looking at the rack where the passenger seat isI would not be surprised if it was not part of the DARPA challenge..the ones where they drive the trucks by themselves.

still a rather interesting truck.

Westex

It picks up little military cargo boxes and moves them to and fro....in the military mind, you can also put one on the back and take it with you.. Seen this bs at Kirtland.....a long time ago

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks