• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Somebody SHOT my trailer!

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that I know who Horatio is (thank you Google) I realize that he was there too. A friend of Reloader's, we were just calling him Homer. I thought it odd at the time, but now it makes sense. Here is a picture of him leaning on the trailer, we didn't get a shot of him sitting on it, sorry.

Cheers

Attachments

Pawnshop

Yes, he WAS there, kept putting his shades back on although we never saw him take them off, then his horrible acting made Taco the Dog barf up her hamburgers and raccoon...

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Now that I know who Horatio is (thank you Google) I realize that he was there too. A friend of Reloader's, we were just calling him Homer. I thought it odd at the time, but now it makes sense. Here is a picture of him leaning on the trailer, we didn't get a shot of him sitting on it, sorry.

Cheers
I am laughing my butt off with that one. This is an epic post!!!I am considering making that my avatar...

oldMan99

Looks like your pal Horatio has seriously stepped in some organic large animal rectal deposits.

To bad CSI Boa Vista was not there.... she is one investigator I would like to investigate....lol... CSI: Miami Cast: Eva La Rue on CBS (Pic below)

Then there is that blonde twit Calleigh Duquesne that keeps picking up bullets (Not cases, bullets) next to the body saying, "Another 9mm" I guess there is NO CHANCE it could be a .380, .38, .357, a mushed 40 cal... it simply must be a 9mm.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks