• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Someone ask us -Do you want a free Deuce

Oasis-3

Someone ask my friend Randy and I if we want a free Deuce and it has a snow plow.
Well we had to go look at it today :-D

It's a M49A2C W/O with a hard top and a heater in the cab air assist power steering non turbo only 3584 miles and low hours.

Attachments

Oasis-3

The trans. shifted ok and the T-Case shifted ok I was able to move the motor alittle with the fan and the oil looked ok no water or rust.
Thursday we are going to pull it out check it over then see about getting it hauled home.
Then we will see if we can get the motor to start before we take any parts off. Some parts will be saved and used again. :)
Some parts will show up in the Classified Ads
Some parts will never be seen again :-(

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Brings new meaning to the old expression "she's been run hard and put up wet".

The rock crawlers will be all over those axles....plenty of saleable parts and scrap is 12 bucks a hundred here......you can't go wrong with free.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
She looks rough but that's still one heck of a deal. The air assist and the t-case PTO alone are worth more than the tow bill home. I still see a minimum of $2,000 worth of parts there. Shoot, I gave $200 for a truck in worse shape that that just for the t-case PTO.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ole' girl has seen better days for sure. Taking the good parts and scrapping her out is probably the best route. But in the mean time, I would hate to think she might end up as an I-beam in a Dubai or Chinese skyscraper.

dittle

No loadout assistance available....... Nice find though, wish it were in better shape as that would be really cool to see running again.

Westex

The plow itself is worth some bucks. Surface rust removal is half a weekend with a little grinding/wire wheel. Just check out the cost of some plows on Ritchie Brothers some time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks