• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Someone tried to steal my truck!

tnttnt187

Sorry for your pain had it happen to many times to count. Thieves like plumbing trucks. Tools, copper pipe ect. Always wanted to catch one but would probaby bring a whole new set of problems.

H

Hank.

Glad they didn't get your truck. A simple fuel pump switch hidden somewhere in the cab flipped in the off position will prevent theft in most cases. Your glow plug switch did the same thing.

BlondeGuy

I caught a guy breaking into my truck and........ Oh my attorney told me not to talk about the rest of what happened until after the jury verdict.

Lol. Just kidding

idM1028

Sorry to hear about the truck. Might want to take this opportunity to change out the locks if that hasn't been done already. They might be smarter next time and just decide not to pry the lock. . . (hint, hint)

to clear up the confusion, it is the Fjord that is built in Sweden... and as far as thieves, i too hate them. but im all about letting my friends take care of them, instead of myself... of course my friends number from 13-30, make loud noises, can outrun anyone, and have a unique ability of going through solid surfaces if need to...:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks