• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sooo.... anyone ever hear of...

padolin

I took my MEP 701a to the shop the other day to get the AVR fixed that i screwed up. While im there talking to the guy, he tells me that the generator is not wired to its full potential and that he can make it a 12kw generator rather then a 3kw just by changing some of the wireing.

Anyone ever hear of this being done?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I rewired one of mine and now it makes ice cream!

gem1410

Hi Dodhead---is it 0* up there----much lake snow---when I lived in Syracuse it snowed every day all winter and was always 5*---but everybody did drink alot to stay warm and drank alot in the summer to stay cool--george

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
11F right now.

I drink a lot of coffee!

Some snow, come on up!

PeterD

Hey, wait, I'm getting 1.5 mega watts from my MEP-004. When the power goes out, I can light up the whole town. All it took was a 1" diesel fuel pipeline to get that much fuel to the monster D-198 engine! (as Peter grins, ducks and runs!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks