• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sooo.... anyone ever hear of...

padolin

I took my MEP 701a to the shop the other day to get the AVR fixed that i screwed up. While im there talking to the guy, he tells me that the generator is not wired to its full potential and that he can make it a 12kw generator rather then a 3kw just by changing some of the wireing.

Anyone ever hear of this being done?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I rewired one of mine and now it makes ice cream!

gem1410

Hi Dodhead---is it 0* up there----much lake snow---when I lived in Syracuse it snowed every day all winter and was always 5*---but everybody did drink alot to stay warm and drank alot in the summer to stay cool--george

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
11F right now.

I drink a lot of coffee!

Some snow, come on up!

PeterD

Hey, wait, I'm getting 1.5 mega watts from my MEP-004. When the power goes out, I can light up the whole town. All it took was a 1" diesel fuel pipeline to get that much fuel to the monster D-198 engine! (as Peter grins, ducks and runs!)