• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sort of new from Northeast Ohio

nuke20000

Hello all. I signed up for this site back in the fall but haven't been very active. Since then I had acquired a 5 ton truck. This purchase was made easier with the help of a seasoned member I met here. He helped guide me through the inspection and purchase of the truck. So now the fun begins. :-D

dmetalmiki

It does indeed...Welcome (back) to the hobby and events to come. (And) So now you can get "active" and post up some nice pictures of your new acquisition.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA and to the 5 ton club. Lots of fun will be had. Do lots of reading in the TM's and keep this site handy. Lots of good info and people to help here. Have fun. I love my 5 ton.:driver:

AZK9

Welcome from Arizona! [thumbzup]
Post a photo if you get the opportunity. We love pics of the green stuff! :jumpin:

nuke20000

Here are a few pictures of the new truck. Had to figure out how to get the pictures from the phone to here...lol. I have been reading a lot on here. So much good information on here. I have downloaded all the TM's as well. They have helped me already. Thanks all for the warm welcome.
IMG_5355.jpgIMG_5237.jpgIMG_4237.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks