• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sounds of Freedom Car Show

Gunzy

This car show is in appreciation of our military men and women. All MV's are welcome as well as all show vehicles of any type. Mtnsnow and I are planning to set up a compound with at least 5 M939 series tucks with trailers and camo netting. We will welcome anyone who wishes to join us. We will be delivering our MVs to the area on Friday afternoon/evening 6/12 then come to the park at 7-7:30am to begin setting up our compound. We will have an assortment of civi show cars around our setup also. Even if you don't have a rig we welcome you to come and socialize with us. There will be plenty to see as well as a variety of vendors and entertainment.
11043050_666964116764478_992065082815147543_n.jpg

foxtrk2

thanks for the offer ill consider ti for next year already booked into ct show I was at findley ohio so not all that far to your location

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks