• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for 16.00R20 XL's?

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys,

Anyone know where I can find some 16.00R20 XL's? I see a lot of XZL's in that size, bu can't seem to find an XL's. None of the places I know about have any. Anyone have a source? There is one seller on eBay with them, but at $450/piece I would rather settle for some 14.00's. :???:

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Jack,

Some time ago the guys at Dino Diesel in Sedalia, CO, had 6 for sale. You could get in touch with Lee there and see if he still has them.

Found this contact info:
Dino Diesel Inc - 303-688-5225 - Sedalia, Colorado (CO) 80135 | iBegin

I'd have grabbed them but those 16 x 20's XL' s are too big for my truck!! Huge tires....

Bob

Hey Guys,

Anyone know where I can find some 16.00R20 XL's? I see a lot of XZL's in that size, bu can't seem to find an XL's. None of the places I know about have any. Anyone have a source? There is one seller on eBay with them, but at $450/piece I would rather settle for some 14.00's. :???:

SixSpeed

Banned
Looks like I've got a few leads now. Thanks everyone!

Now I just need to rob a bank...I mean earn some money...and buy some HEMTT wheels and these 1600's. :mrgreen:

SixSpeed

Banned
Bump....still can't find any but the $450 ones on eBay.

Found some on Craigslist in Miami...but they guy sold them to someone the day I was coming to get them to someone "he thought was me". No lies.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM me...I've got a tire source that I'll share. I won't be able to respond until Monday, though.

M813A1

There is a place down in Hooks Tx. just outside of the gate at the Red Rock Army Depot !!They have tires in most sizes that is where M1075 (James) Get his supply from ..

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a place down in Hooks Tx. just outside of the gate at the Red Rock Army Depot !!They have tires in most sizes that is where M1075 (James) Get his supply from ..
By the way, do you think James is happy that you just "outed" his source? Very kind of you.

FM5332FF

Jack im in the market for 4 more also, So if we find some one with a bunch of them maybe we can get together and rent a uhaul or somthing to go pick them up.