• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for Basic Inventory(BII) and (AII) CHEAP

wvhillbilly

auaAttention all SS: Notice is hereby posted that I have found a RELIABLE source for basic and additional authorized inventory for your Deuce!!! I BOUGHT EVERYTHING I NEEDED FROM THIS GUY FOR $100.00!!!!! What this included was the NATO slave cable, "10" manual w/pouch, tool pouch, NATO slave cable adapter, pioneer tool rack with all tools(unused), key stock, fire extingisher w/bracket, wheel chocks w/chain, Jerry can w/nozzle(dated '78).

He says he has a BUNCH of this stuff.....PM me and I will respond with his phone number and/or email address. I make NOTHING on this, simply helping him, (a wheeled vehicle mechanic in the reserves), and SS in buying nice stuff CHEAP......the way I see it, it's a win-win deal.......:wink:;-)

Look gentlemen, its legal...otherwise I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE MY PURCHASE.
He runs a surplus business on the side, with a partner from NC. It's a properly licensed business, albeit small. Please do not get anal about this....if you are not interested, fine. I just thought SS would be interested in a reasonable deal for once. It costs so much to properly maintain/equip/insure a MV these days. Just judge the post on its own merits.....aua:soapbox:

Last edited:

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
He says he has a BUNCH of this stuff.....PM me and I will respond with his phone number and/or email address. I make NOTHING on this, simply helping him, (a wheeled vehicle mechanic in the reserves), and SS in buying nice stuff CHEAP......the way I see it, it's a win-win deal.......:wink:;-)

This is the part that set off the warning bells. . .

"DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!!"

comanderfritz

dude that's awesome!!. ship it straight to my address from the armory he is ah---checking it out of" ill send you my account information. my account should have $3.6 million in it from that nice guy that contacted me from the first peoples bank of Nigeria last week. :roll:

Last edited:

lebel1886

Nigerian Bank

dude that's awesome!!. ship it straight to my address from the armory he is ah---checking it out of" ill send you my account information. my account should have $3.6 million in it from that nice guy that contacted me from the first peoples bank of Nigeria last week. :roll:
Hey, I am getting money from a Nigerian bank too!! I don't want to brag, but I also won the UK lottery, I didn't even enter, what luck!!

Chief_919

Dude, as someone who has been a long time USAR mechanic, and in the surplus business even longer, this just sets of alarm bells in my head like crazy.

scrapman

WIN a free tour of the legal system. WIN a multiple nights stay at the BIG house. WIN the best cuisine that 79cents a meal can buy. I think I'll just remain a loser. But for real you have to question his source. Every so often somebody gets tagged selling Gov't property on Ebay, Craigslist, fleamarkets and so on. Even if the Gov't throws it in the dumpster they frown on you picking it up, much less selling it.

Jones

I buy from several mfrs. who supply the military, keep all my receipts and still make a point of NOT taking any of my personal gear when I go on post.
"Wheeled vehicle mechanic selling nice GI gear" puts more red flags in the air than a Tibetan Monastery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks