• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for bulbs?

maxpanic

Hello,

I was wondering what the concensus is on sources for light bulbs to replace the bulbs on the CUCV, turn signal lights, head lights, etc...

What is the best place to get them?

Thanks,
Max

Last edited:

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a set of 8 24v bulbs for $10 off a vet who is selling on Ebay. good guy, good prices, in my opinion. The bulbs are of unknown quality, so if they last 1/3 as long I will be breaking even with NAPA prices.

Rick

Barrman

Just get the bulbs for a 1985 chevy truck or Blazer when you walk in. I recommend Silvania Silverstars for the headlights. I switched the 1009 over and love them. True night and day difference.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks