• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for camo soft doors

GuntherRommel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have been putting together 4 door aluminum hard tops and doors on most but I would like to keep mine simple. Does anyone know of a source for 4 new condition soft doors? even if i have to paint them other than the mismatched ebay ones. Thanks for any advice

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Not sure I can P.M. you because I am new member. but I am looking for a full set and could have the windows redone if need be
Well @GutherRommel ... It seems like maybe we missed saying Welcome to the Outfit! Sorry about that. I and several others here try to make sure to offer up a welcome message - just to say hi.

As far as the P.M. it refers to "Private Message". The new term is labeled as "Start Conversation" with whomever you need to have a private conversation with. You just click on the name or "handle" for that person. For example, the guy who has the tan doors... (see below) Click his name, in the stream just above your message saying Not sure I can P.M. and then click start conversation.

1647958807171.png

I also sent you a PM - Just so you know where it shows up and how it works.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks