• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for CTIS Schrader Valve

Reworked LMTV

I looked on the FMTV parts list, but was not sure if I had the correct part. Do we have a source for the Schrader Valve on the CTIS manifold on the wheel? Seems like something that could easily get destroyed.

Reworked LMTV

Late 80s to late 90s Ford mustang EFI fuel rail pressure test port fitting. 1/16"NPT male - schrader valve fitting...
Late 80s to late 90s Ford mustang EFI fuel rail pressure test port fitting. 1/16"NPT male - schrader valve fitting...
Gracias!

Last edited:

Reworked LMTV

cool..... good to see list is up to date...... that Ford is one is first listed in spread sheet
"good to see list is up to date"

I get it. Yep, now I see it. Skimmed too quick. Old age. Something like that : ) FYI Avoid Summit if you can. I am hearing all sorts fulfillment of issues with them and Jegs.

Last edited:

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Reworked LMTV

coachgeo

That's sad! :(

I purchased numerous valves a couple years ago and the S&H was no way near that price. Inflation, right? :unsure:
more like business competitive slight of hand. Yes inflation up..... but they dont raise the price of item to offset it.... the low price online attracts you to their product page and that is priority. Increase is added to their listed shipping cost but hidden-ish from view until last page of ordering.

Business Psychologist (an actual college degree for producing professional con art sale's advisors) advise businesses that by time a person has gone thru the final order page they will have either missed the high ship cost.... or saw it and just said fawk it..... im not going to go thru all this again on another website.... thusly complete the order instead of moving on for better price elswhere.

Reworked LMTV

more like business competitive slight of hand. Yes inflation up..... but they dont raise the price of item to offset it.... the low price online attracts you to their product page and that is priority. Increase is added to their listed shipping cost but hidden-ish from view until last page of ordering.

Business Psychologist (an actual college degree for producing professional con art sale's advisors) advise businesses that by time a person has gone thru the final order page they will have either missed the high ship cost.... or saw it and just said fawk it..... im not going to go thru all this again on another website.... thusly complete the order instead of moving on for better price elswhere.
Heard average UPS driver makes 6 figures now......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks