• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for dash panel 1/4 turn fasteners?

Lex_Ordo

Via an internet search, I found the part number at Pete Debella Jeep Parts. I called to inquire, and he said he has them. Aluminum finish, new, old stock. I ordered some and we'll see if they are what I am expecting.

He does not have the retaining washer(push on nut) though. No big deal, as once they're turned and secured they aren't going anywhere, and if I need to unscrew them, I just need to take the fastener and put it im my pocket.

Lex_Ordo

Good News!
The Fasteners arrived today, and are USGI New, Old Stock. They are clean un-buggered screws which are an exact replacement for the ones I took oput of my dash panel.

Success!

FormerNewMVGuy

Thanks for this info, Using my poor search skills , i was able to find this thread, and get the parts i needed :beer:
This site really is the best around!
Thanks again to all who contribute!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks