• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for Deuce fender braces?

SasquatchSanta

I'm preparing to do some fender repair work on Rosie. Some rust is starting to showing up between where the exhaust stack comes out of the fender/s and the body side cowl. Just as the M-37 fenders always rust under the headlights, the exhaust stack area seems to be first area rust starts to surface on an M35.

The reason in both instances are underside braces that trap moisture. Both the fender panel and the underside brace/support have to be replaced.

A company called Jeep Panels Plus sells kit consisting of the underside brace/support and a new panel for the M37. I don't think anyone is supplying an aftermarket brace/support for the M35. Being flat, availability of the actual panel to repair the finder is not a problem as it can be easily fabricated from flat stock

Does anyone know a good source for the M35 fender supports?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks