• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for M1009 hardtop inner and outer seals

linx310

I have some that have been on back order for 2 months now.

Emails to several different places claim they to have been on back order for months with no ETA.

Does any one know a place I can get these that has them actually in stock?

Blazer - Upper Header Seal - Inner 76-91 Part # : 01-813
Blazer - Upper Header Seal - Outer 76-91 Part # : 01-814

These are seals for the removable rear hard top. Mine or so dry rotted they leak when it rains.

I am told LMC truck has them but stories on this forum have mentioned that they where 5-6 inches to short.

lavarok

I have a complete set of the seals. The inner, outer, and two side seals. $160 plus shipping, which is cost. Seals are new still in the plastic bags. I bought them from LMC a year ago.

As far as fitting, I bought 2x at the time. One set for each of my M1009s. They fit perfect. My 2nd M1009 received a soft top, so I ditched the hard top shell and don't need the seals.

combatmech

Hey Travo, It's not that hard of a job. Getting the old ones off can be pain. Have an extra tube of RTV and 3M weatherstrip adhesive on hand. I went with LMC on my last CUCV and they all fit.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What kind of RTV works best? Also, where is the 3M weatherstrip sold at?
In the past I've used the RTV for windsheilds. It's normally in the "help" isle or the "glues" section. The 3M adhesive should be there as well.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some that have been on back order for 2 months now.

I am told LMC truck has them but stories on this forum have mentioned that they where 5-6 inches to short.
Try classicparts.com

or

truckandcarshop.com