• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for M101A1 data plates - other than Dave Kelone

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm trying to find the M101A1 trailer data plates without much luck. There has been an order with Dave Kelone for months without success (or any contact or communication).

Is there any other possible sources for these data plates? Vintage, Midwest and Saturn are out of stock.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Storm 51

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I keep checking Ebay, but no luck. I was hoping there was another source.

Seems like it might be a good business to set up. Maybe a graphic artist type person could start one. It seems like they would be busy..........

Storm 51

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I'll try them, but first I need to get a sample for them to copy. My trailer did not come with plates and the photos in the trailer manual are pretty poor.

Storm 51

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm trying to find the M101A1 trailer data plates without much luck. There has been an order with Dave Kelone for months without success (or any contact or communication).
I had the same problem with him. Took 6 months to finally have him contact me and make the 101A1 plates. When he did finally make them, they are nice. I don't understand why so many sellers spend big bucks advertizing and won't return calls or e-mails.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had the same problem with him. Took 6 months to finally have him contact me and make the 101A1 plates. When he did finally make them, they are nice. I don't understand why so many sellers spend big bucks advertizing and won't return calls or e-mails.
And he paid some serious money to buy that business. :???: I would think he'd be working it pretty hard with all the demand out there. He was at the last MVPA convention too, taking orders with a big display. I just don't get it.

Oh well, the world is a weird place. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Ressoldier

I have been trying for months to get ahold of Dave(MVDATAPLATES) with no luck as well. I can drill out the rivets on mine and maybe send to them to use as a template. At the very least I can take pictures with a ruler along side for scale.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks