• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for New OE Floor Mat?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
pickup or blazer?

Aftermarket is the only option. GM hasn't made these parts for a long time.

renovate7

Thanks for the info. I ordered a catalog from LMC. Any idea how good their fenders are compared to OEM? Also looking for an OE grill, any sources for that?

Gripy

I just bought sheets of rubber and cut them to size and used spray can glue to fix up my floor. Then i gave it a spray can bed liner to make it more gripy.

Hollowman

I bought a full vinyl floor liner kit from Stock Interiors last year. It was and still is a terrible fit. I bought it with the jute backing and it came with two dinky pieces of jute padding, neither of which fit anywhere in the truck. I'm starting to think I ordered/they sent me the wrong one. Another thing to consider is how tight your truck is. If you have any leaks at all the water is going to run down beneath the mat and if it's not dried out, it will accelerate rusting or get moldy/smelly. My plan is to pull my $250 piece of junk liner out, sand the floor and shoot it with bedliner in the spring.

K9Vic

My plan is to pull my $250 piece of junk liner out, sand the floor and shoot it with bedliner in the spring.
Bed liner is really the way to go to avoid all the issues of rusting floors from moisture/water. Easy to clean and looks good when done right.

Hollowman

I've seen plenty of really nice bedlined projects on here and I'm itching to do the same. I'll have a project on my hands though because I already stuck a bunch of roofing underlayment down to the metal. That's going to be a real PITA to take up and then prep again. K9Vic dis you DIY yours? Any sprayed products work better than others?

renovate7

I'm getting ready to order the mat from LMC. Can anyone confirm that part number 38-2835 is correct? I talked to them on the phone and he said it is for 3/4 ton trucks but doesn't have any info that it fits 1 ton. Also says for floor shifter and or all 4 wheel drives.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks