• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

source for parking brake pads or civi parts

da-beast

I have looked high and low and no one seems to have both the outer and inner brake pads or even the new shoes with pads. Any ideas for a supplier. I looked at the regular parts people Saturn, Dave Newman, etc. Does anyone know an equivalent civi part I can use since I cant seem to find a cross reference for that either. 71 kaiser m35a2

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i got linning and rivets from white owl, never used them, i adjusted the e brake , so thay went in the spare plie

rdixiemiller

There is a seller on e-bay who has the shoes without linings for $6 for 2 pair. I think you can find them by searching "M35A2". If you get a pair of them, you can take them to a brake shop and have them re-lined.

rmgill

Yeah, why not get a brake shop to do them? I had an oil soaked brake show set from my dingo (WWII British) relined for $20 or so. That's a deal.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
rdixiemiller is correct, got some shoes from the guy on e-bay, costs $35.00 to re-line them at a FleetPride location, they even picked them up and dropped them off!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks