• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

source for pre bent brake lines ?

m5040

Are any dealers selling the brake lines that mount on the backing plates that connect the wheel cylinders to the tee ?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might try Memphis or you could have them made through a place like Classic Tube.

Capt.Marion

I had some made at Royal Hose and Fitting... if you can find a comparable place, they should be able to do the trick. I also had them make me a whole new set of rubber brake hoses... well worth the money for the peace of mind!

Mastertech

I Made all of those lines up myself. along with all of the other sleel brake lines on the truck.
It wasnt easy but I didnt have to remake any of them and the system is all working as it should now. But it would be nice if someone sold them all ready to go.

m5040

Yea, I made them myself, no matter how hard I tried, they didn't come out exactly like the originals. Memphis equip didnt have them. Thanks all

Gunfreak25

Would anyone know the average cost to completely redo all the steel lines on the GMC's? I am ready to start doing mine but can't decide to go with pre double flared tubing or buy a huge roll of tubing and do everything myself.

Katahdin

Pre-cut and flared lines are about $7 bucks each at NAPA, that seems pretty cheap considering the fittings are included. The only PITA is bending them to fit.