• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for this decal?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is the sticker I put on the Detroit a couple years ago, is a little different than the "official" sticker, unfortunately I did not buy any spares.
sticker2.jpg

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kascar has been around a long time. Ever since I bought my my truck in 99 at least. AM General went absolutely crazy when those trucks sold and sent letters to most state DMVs asking for the not to be titled. They also tried to prevent Kascar from selling parts to regular guys. They figured out a way and that disclaimer is part or it. GREAT PLACE to do business.
I can understand that point of view, maybe it is time to change that "policy" as has it seems AMG has, they do seem like really nice folks...

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I can understand that point of view, maybe it is time to change that "policy" as has it seems AMG has, they do seem like really nice folks...
Sad part is that the liability insurance they have got to have to be in that business (GUESSING) was what forced them into creating that disclaimer.

(Edit adding what and them)

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sad part is that the liability insurance they have got to have to be in that business (GUESSING) was forced into creating that disclaimer.
Yes, I think I was a little too quick to judge, it actually is not a disclaimer, a disclaimer would be worded something like "parts sold for off road use only" that was actually an opinion and I think everyone has the right to have one!
Even if everyone that disagrees with me is WRONG!;)

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also thought it was a legal cya.

Their website today still does not appear to be 100% as 3 of the items I needed are now out of "stock". Might need to bite the bullet and pay the higher mac prices....

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also thought it was a legal cya.

Their website today still does not appear to be 100% as 3 of the items I needed are now out of "stock". Might need to bite the bullet and pay the higher mac prices....
You can drop them a line, I did and they responded relatively quickly

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kascar has the stickers, I am trying to order enough to last me the rest of my life...
No big deal,, it won't be THAT long!!

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I have to say that it has been a while since I dealt with Kascar, (they joked about how out of date my CC was in their system) I hope they can forgive me for jumping on the band wagon earlier.
Those folks are GREAT, they gave me the same attention for a $35 order (10 decals plus shipping!!) that I would expect for a $3500 dollar order, will be my first stop from now on.
If you don't see it just ask!!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Well I have to say that it has been a while since I dealt with Kascar, (they joked about how out of date my CC was in their system) I hope they can forgive me for jumping on the band wagon earlier.
Those folks are GREAT, they gave me the same attention for a $35 order (10 decals plus shipping!!) that I would expect for a $3500 dollar order, will be my first stop from now on.
If you don't see it just ask!!
Nice to hear that kind of good report!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have also had good luck with them. They have a discontinued section and a "used" section where I have obtained very good deals. I also like that they have a great selection of "smalls" ie, bolts, hardware, clips etc..