• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for XL super single tires?

CanonNinja

Well, it's been about a year since I was active here, been busy with life, now its time for the hobby to pick back up for spring break and summer. I was in the works last year with offroadfabworks, when all his drama floated here (hell he still owes me $20 for mirror brackets that he never shipped).

I have no idea on the prices of surplussed tires anymore or where to look. I was finding them for about $80 a tire last year, is that what they are still getting now?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a set of 11 Michelin 1100 XLs mounted on 5 ton rims...10 are like new (95%+)...one is fresh, but has cracks in the side wall as if they over-inflated the tire at one point. I plan to put them on my M814 with 90 miles on it with the one tire with cracks mounted on the inside in the back. The M814 does have brand new 1100 NDCCs so I am thinking I could part with the Michelin XLs if they interest you (or if someone wants the NDCCs mounted on the rims, again, make me an offer). I will leave it up to you to make me an offer. Please...no insults. Make me a serious offer...I know what I have in them and I know what they go for.