• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source on batteries

KaiserM109

I'm posting this on the 5 ton forum, but it is for Deuces also.

I have located a source on batteries and have negotiated a quantity discount. The brand on the batteries is Deka which is supposed to be a quality battery.

There are two choices a smaller one that will fit into the battery boxes and a full sized one. The 1 @ cost on the smaller one, 10 3/4 X 6 3/4 X 9, with 724 CCA is $97.21 plus a $14 core. I didn't get a quantity price on that one, but I'm sure I can.

The full sized battery, 11 1/4 X 10 1/2 X 9, with 750 CCA is $215 + $20 core. On this battery I have negotiated a price of $191.24 + core in a quantity of 6. That number came up because that is what I need for my deuce and my 5 ton together. I am hoping if I can find enough guys that want to throw in, I can get an even better price. That price is in Denver, but it is through a national chain, so maybe we can get them drop-shipped; we'll have to see.

PM me if you are interested. I am going to take at least a week (til 9/21) before I order.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks