• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sources for bobbed deuce

Zeked

Well the old lady left after 26 years, and I cant stand the quiet. I want to get a bobbed deuce! Does anyone have experience with Idaho Motor Pool? They are theclosest to me in central oregon. I have heard about Boyce but they are further and seem to be pricey. I know you get what you pay for, but any experience that can be shared would be appreciated.

ZekeD

goodguyzy

I heard that Idaho motor pool is really good to deal with. I had a local guy from grants pass do mine. I had to source most of the parts and charged me by the hour. I ended up using a donor truck with the front leaf springs and cutting the bed down 3 feet.

Brandocommando7

I realize the op is several years old now...Did you end up buying from Idaho motor pool? I also am from central oregon and am seriously contemplating going through them as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks