• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sources for Military PA system

135gmc

We have a PA system for sale, I am not sure of the model number designation for the whole set, or if it is what you are looking for.
post # 55

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?102165-Military-Trucks-com/page6
The old military AN/TIQ-2 PA system is rated at a conservative 20 watts output. Each of the speakers are also rated at up to 20 watts as well. They were normally set up with commo wire for speaker leads. The TIQ-2 is a 70 volt system, and each speaker is designed for this system - it's the same type of distribution system used in stores where there are long distances to the speakers. The amplifiers are darn near bulletproof - I oiled the cooling blower in mine, and it started right up. The speakers still pop up from time to time on GL - I tried to get some last year, and they soared to over $ 600 each in the last few minutes. The whole system included the amplifier, two speaker stands, two speakers, two microphones, two microphone stands, and a turntable. The whole thing weighed nearly 400 Lbs, and included a crate about 24 x 30 x 46" (+/-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks