• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Carolina New Guy

AZK9

Welcome from Arizona!

I've actually been spending a big chunk of this year in South Jersey where I've been working
to prepare my first deuce for a long adventure home to AZ. It's been a great experience so far!

Learn as much as you can and enjoy all the fun that follows! [thumbzup]

Welcome from Arizona!

I've actually been spending a big chunk of this year in South Jersey where I've been working
to prepare my first deuce for a long adventure home to AZ. It's been a great experience so far!

Learn as much as you can and enjoy all the fun that follows! [thumbzup]
I'm originally from AZ. Grew up in a little farming community called Double Adobe, about 20 miles from Douglas.

I'm reading a whole lot more than I am posting. Every question I can think to ask has been answered several times over when I search so far.

So I'm a lot more active than it seems.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Mass. By now you made the show in your area, so you should be now trying to decide how many you want to buy!!! :lol:

DanM7890

Welcome from Charlotte. I will say that it's not just about the vehicles but the other people you meet along the way that make this hobby great!

Welcome from Charlotte. I will say that it's not just about the vehicles but the other people you meet along the way that make this hobby great!
Very true! Saturday I got to meet Feroequinologist who showed us (me, the war dept, and our son) a lot of his cool mv stuff.

We even have a war story to tell about going over railroad tracks.

I can't wait for the Denton get together to meet more folks.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
God, you have met Ferro already? You are in trouble............

Welcome from Aiken SC, where the only M814 in the SE lives in captivity.

God, you have met Ferro already? You are in trouble............

Welcome from Aiken SC, where the only M814 in the SE lives in captivity.
We get down in that general direction pretty frequently. My boy competes at the NWTF Shooting Complex in Edgefield half a dozen times a year.
I think that's only about 20 miles or so from Aiken.

wilfreeman

Very true! Saturday I got to meet Feroequinologist who showed us (me, the war dept, and our son) a lot of his cool mv stuff.

We even have a war story to tell about going over railroad tracks.

I can't wait for the Denton get together to meet more folks.
It's coming VERY quick! Will see you there.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Another welcome from MA, Cape Cod this time. Good luck in your truck search. You will eventually find what you are looking for. You never know, one may just fall in your lap as mine have done. Just lucky I guess!

Another welcome from MA, Cape Cod this time. Good luck in your truck search. You will eventually find what you are looking for. You never know, one may just fall in your lap as mine have done. Just lucky I guess!
I've already got a deal to buy one from Ferro. Just waiting on my financing to go through.

I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks